sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

Música do BioTerra: John Maus- Hey Moon

I know It's been so long since we saw each other last
I'm sure we'll find some way to make the time pass
Hey Moon, It's just you and me tonight, every one else is asleep
Hey Moon, if I was to fall, I won't fall so deep
Though I don't, I'm gonna, you can wake me up if you wanna
And your pale round face, make me feel at home in any place I happen to be, a quarter past three
Happy to be, at home asleep
The Moon chase the sun out of the sky, Goodbye sun, the nights begun
The Moon chase the sun out of the sky, Goodbye sunshine, the night is mine
Hey Moon, it's just you and me tonight, every one else is asleep
Hey Moon, if I was to fall, long for some dream
Though I doubt I'm gonna, you can wake me up if you wanna
I would hate for you to hang there all alone the whole night through
Hey Moon, my old friend
Hey Moon, the night is coming to an end
Hey Moon, comeback soon

Sem comentários: