sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2023

Música do BioTerra: Superformy - Pop Will Save The World


There are no facts and nothing real
It just depend on what you feel
People try to hide their lives
But forever they cannot dive
Don´t you want to believe in 
Anything a better world
Try it and you will see a colourful world and happiness
We believe that pop will save the world

Yeah i got nothing but the clue
It just depends on what you do
global thinking is quite nice
Mental satisfication´s paradise
Don´t you want believe in anything
Kicking into deeper spehere
we are the ones above the ground
And heaven´s near

We believe that pop will save the world

There are stars and they push me up
Look at the colours amazing us
Another picture fo reality only glamour
That i wanna see be my flavour and my spice
You are my dreams arise set me free I know it´s good 
That we believe that pop will save the world
(everything will be good p*** will save the world)

Sem comentários: