terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2024

Música do BioTerra: Death in Rome - Disintegration (The Cure cover )


Yeah, I miss the kiss of treacheryThe shameless kiss of vanityThe soft and the black and the velvetyUp tight against the side of meAnd mouth and eyes and heart all bleedAnd run in thickening streams of greedAs bit by bit, it starts the needTo just let go, my party piece
Yeah, I miss the kiss of treacheryThe shameless kiss before I feedThe stench of a love for younger meatAnd the sound it makes when it cuts in deepThe holding up on bended kneesThe addiction of duplicitiesAs bit by bit, it starts the needTo just let go, my party piece
But I never said I would stay to the endI leave you with babies and hoping for secrecyScreaming like this in the hope of sincerityScream with me over and over and overI leave you with photographs, pictures of trickeryStains on the carpet and stains on the scenerySongs about happiness murmured in dreamsAnd we both of us knew how the ending would be
So it's all come back round to breaking apart againBreaking apart like I'm made up of glass againMaking it up behind my back againMaking it afraid for the fear of sleep againPushed in deep to bare bone againTake him outside like he's all on his own againRound and round and round, it's coming apart againOver and over and over
Now that I know that I'm breaking to piecesI'll pull out my heart and I'll feed it to anyoneCrying for comfort, crocodiles cryFor the love of the crowd and the three cheers from everyoneDropping through sky, through the glass of the roofThrough the roof of your mouth, through the mouth of your eyeThrough the eye of the needle, it's easier for meTo get closer to heaven than ever feel whole again
I never said I would stay to the endI'd leave you with babies and hoping for secrecyScreaming like this in the hole of sincerityScream with me over and over and overI leave you with photographs, pictures of trickeryAnd stains on the carpet and stains on the memorySongs about happiness murmured in dreamsAnd we both of us knew how the end always is
How the end always is
How the end always isHow the end always isHow the end always isHow the end always is
Always isAlways isAlways isAlways is
AlwaysAlwaysAlwaysAlwaysAlwaysAlways is

Sem comentários: