segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2022

Música do BioTerra : Swans - Fool

Right in front of meA couple makes what could melt the snowMaking fun of meA single look never cut me soAnd I knowTo save the conversationI knowA deeper contemplationIs all I need to make believeEveryone would love me if I could fool the worldWalk away from meI see the change in the atmosphereWhat a way to beTo turn the pageJust to make it clearAnd I knowTo change the conversationI knowA deeper contemplationIs all I need to make believeEveryone would love me if I could fool the world
To fearOr to disappearWhat a waste of timeWhat a troubled mindA fortune find for another dayAs your passing byYou look behindTo see what I would sayAnd I knowTo change the conversationI knowA deeper contemplationIs all I need to make believeEveryone would love meSo I goAnd change the conversationI knowA deep conversationIs all I need to make believeEveryone would love meIf I could foolThe world
I can't survive another day in the liveWithout a day in the sunBefore you touch meHere's a word of adviceIf I were you I wouldCome get itSo won't you tell mewhy it is
That ever corner of my head is a homeBut every fool is the sameIt would be tragic if you left me aloneBut left me no one to blameWell don't it make you wonder what got us hereThe covers that were under could disappearPromises keep us in chains my dear(If I could fool the world then no one would know where I've been)What am I feeling(If I could fool the world then no one)

Sem comentários: