quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2024

Música do BioTerra: Death In Rome - Stalingrad


From the bottomless pit 
Stalingrad of the soul
 
I call out to thee 
I call out to thee 
My third army is stuck in the deepest mud
 
I call out to thee 
I call out to thee
rousing from my sleep not knowing where I am
And everything is connected with everything 
is connected with everything

And I call out to thee
it’s my deepest prayer my devoted request 
To guide me on my way 
To escape the cauldron
 
I want a love that strikes me like a lightning bolt 
I want a love that sets my heart on fire fire [3X]

2 comentários:

Manuel M Pinto disse...

"O Dia Internacional da Diversidade Biológica celebra-se anualmente a 22 de maio e baseia-se na Convenção sobre a Biodiversidade aprovada na Cimeira da Terra (Rio de Janeiro, 1992)."

João Soares disse...

Viva, estimado Manuel Pinto. Acabei de postar um artigo da Professora Helena Freitas sobre este dia tão relevante.
Saudações ambientais