domingo, 16 de novembro de 2014

Patti Smith- Dancing Barefoot


Patti Smith a rainha deste tema. Um dos temas mais apaixonantes, mais encantadores de toda a era rock. Não admira que tenha inspirado outras bandas. Leva-nos "acima da gravidade". Não é isso a paixão?

She is benedictionShe is addicted to theeShe is the root connectionShe is connecting with he
Here I go and I don't know whyI fell so ceaselesslyCould it be he's taking over me
I'm dancing barefootHeading for a spinSome strange music draws me inMakes me come on like some heroine
She is sublimationShe is the essence of theeShe is concentrating on heChosen by she
Here I go and I don't know whyI spin so ceaselesslyCould it be he's taking over me
I'm dancing barefootHeading for a spinSome strange music draws me inMakes me come on like some heroine
She is re-creationShe, intoxicated by TheeShe has the slow sensation thatHe is levitating with she
Here I go and I don't know whyI spin so ceaselesslyTill I lose my sense of gravity
Oh God, I fell for You
The plot of our life sweats in the dark like a faceThe mystery of childbirth, of childhood itselfGrave visitationsWhat is it that calls to us?
Why must we pray screaming?Why must not death be redefined?We shut our eyes, we stretch out our armsAnd whirl on a pane of glass
An afixiation, a fix on anythingThe line of life, the limb of a treeThe hands of he and the promise that sheIs blessed among women
Oh God, I fell for You

Sem comentários: