quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2024

I Have a Dream, Benjamin Netanyahu

Eu Tenho um Sonho” é uma frase famosa proferida por Martin Luther King Jr. durante seu discurso icônico, intitulado “I Have a Dream”.

Este discurso foi proferido em 28 de agosto de 1963, durante a Marcha em Washington por Empregos e Liberdade.

"I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.…I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream that…one day right there in Alabama, little Black boys and Black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers." [Fonte: Britannica]

Sem comentários: